• Raising awareness on the dangers of drug usage.
• Creating adequate activities and programs inside Lebanese prisons for addicts.
• Legal follow up on the addicts’ cases.
• Transferring addicts from prisons to rehab facilities.
• Conducting and implementing awareness sessions related to child rights and protection.
• Educating children about their rights through activities (camps, sessions, plays, games, etc…)
• Providing psychological and physical support for every child and especially the abused ones.
• Preparing a legislation in favor of child protection.
• GBL Awareness sessions.
• Interfering whenever there’s a violence case against women or children.
• Transferring the abuse victim to a treatment center.
• Providing physical and psychological support to the victim.
• Following up the case legally.
Livelihood & Social support:
• Food and clothes distributions for people in need.
• Field activities for children.
• Awareness sessions in schools.
• Daily ready-to-eat hot meals for hospitals and shelters.
• We provide a kindergarten program based on the child’s age.
• A three level program is available (KG1, KG2, KG3)
• Books, stationary items and hot meals provided to the beneficiaries for free.
• Interactive online sessions.
• Progress tracking of each student via video feedback.
• Providing legal council and aid for violence victims, drugs, etc…
• Awareness sessions about public and mental health.
• Awareness campaigns about cancer, breast cancer…